We will appreciate if during your stay you will comply with the next regulations:
- Vehicle and tourist access is allowed only on established and marked routes.
- Car parking is allowed only in specially designated places.
- Camping is forbidden in reserves with the exception of specially designated places.
- Dumping waste of any kind on park grounds is forbidden. Tourists are required to remove the trash they produce during their visit.
- Do not wash cars in the running waters or on the lake shores and do not discharge harmful substances or detergents.
- Noise of any kind is prohibited: shouting, music louder than the usual, screaming, howls and so on.
- No fairs shall be organised in the nature reserves.
- Destroying flora under any circumstance is strictly forbidden.
- Lighting fires in the woods and along hiking routes is allowed only in specially designated places.
- Writing on trees, rocks or cave walls is prohibited.
- It is forbidden to destroy barriers on the forest roads, signs and panels providing information about the park.
- Indications of the rangers, foresters and other persons of the park administration must be observed.
- Children under 14 are allowed only if accompanied by parents or organised in groups led by a responsible adult.
- Dogs are allowed only if leashed.
- Motor sports are forbidden on the grounds of the national park.
- Hunting and fishing are prohibited on the grounds of the national park.
- Tourism within the area of Cheile Nerei-Beușnita National Park shall be charged at the rates in force at the time.